Need inspiration? I’ve compiled a list of some of the most motivating websites on the web. Enjoy!
- Tips to learn faster! It’s actually quite inspiring. Usually I disregard stuff like this, but this site provides interesting ways to learn faster and more efficiently. http://www.scotthyoung.com/blog/2009/12/23/9-tactics-for-rapid-learning-that-most-people-have-never-heard-of/
- Fun things to do for little to no money! (ex. #40-attend a tv show taping) http://creditcardpundit.com/60-things-to-do-for-little-or-no-money/
- Life assessment. I scored a 17, I hope you can score higher! http://betterme.org/cleansweep.html
- 10 life changing movies. Have you seen all of them? http://www.mademan.com/mm/top-10-life-changing-movies.html
- 10 lists to write before you die. I love lists! http://www.coachandcounsel.net/yrlfcoach/2008/11/10-important-lists-to-write-before-you-die/
- Don’t just exist,live. This website gives you tips on how to make the most of life. http://dumblittleman.mobstac.com/2007/06/39-ways-to-live-and-not-merely-exist.html/
- 50 questions you need to ask yourself. http://www.marcandangel.com/2009/07/13/50-questions-that-will-free-your-mind/
ALL CONTENT BELONGS TO ITS RESPECTIVE OWNERS. I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THESE LINKS. I do, however, like them a lot.