- RT @bookslibland: Delicious El Salvador: 75 Authentic Recipes for Traditional Salvadoran Cooking PDF bookslibland.com/delicious-el-s… https://t.co/V… 1 week ago
- RT @WineryEscapade: Catawba – Bella Nicho Winery ourwinetonight.wordpress.com/2018/01/11/cat… https://t.co/I9aeGWnfM1 1 week ago
- RT @LarkinAllyson: Congratulations!! We are lucky to have you at King’s!! #ldnont @SJPSKings @ShawnaLewk twitter.com/kingsprincipal… 1 week ago
- RT @cioreview: Optus provides end-to-end communications system services and security applications goo.gl/KkDq9Q @optusinc #itsolu… 1 week ago
- RT @Myssf11: Hapoy motmot @tellemjaye @heIIobangsie just stay in love with each other. Pakatatag kayo ha. Avoid thirdparty ha. 😂✌ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Motivation
Forgive yourself and fully accept who you are. Advertisements
The last thing you need while healing is a bad therapist. My primary therapist (herein known as “Bad Therapist” or “BT”) and I DID NOT GET ALONG. He tried to make me dependent on him so he’d get more money, … Continue reading →
On this Memorial Day, I’d like to thank all the heroes out there who have sacrificed their all in the pursuit of freedom.
It’s a shame humankind has not learned from their past mistakes. Discrimination is discrimination, period. By forbidding love, you encourage hate.
You know why most people like listening to music? It forces you to live in the moment. Think about it.
This may be unwanted-unwarranted or whatever, but I need your help. I usually NEVER do this, but here we go: I was reading Tumblr and noticed several popular blogs who mentioned that this lovely woman is going through a hard … Continue reading →
is a godsend. I know (as someone who struggled/is struggling with an eating disorder) how fulfilling it feels to validate your illness. Truth is, it’s unhealthy. Back when Dark, But Life was Dark and Life, I would have Thinspo/Pro Ana/Pro … Continue reading →
….is sometimes more important than selflessness. I sacrifice my own well-being for others. For example: I would rather avenge the abuse of my friends than my own abuse. I would give up my shoes if my friend needed them-even if … Continue reading →
If not now, when?